Spark Clear Aligners
What is Spark?
Spark clear aligners work exactly like the leading clear aligner brand on the market. They are an almost invisible clear aligner that straightens your teeth without anyone knowing.
Another Alternative to Traditional Braces
Dr De Angelis is one of only three accredited Spark providers in Australia, providing Spark clear aligners to his patients, an alternative to traditional braces.
Spark was developed with nearly 60 years of orthodontic knowledge that has been used to treat millions of patients worldwide. Manufactured by Ormco, one of the largest, most innovative orthodontic companies in the world, Spark’s standards are set high.
According to Spark:
- Spark is the clearest aligner, allowing your smile to shine during treatment.*
- The Spark aligner material may result in faster treatment goals compared to the leading aligner brand.**
- Spark custom rays are trimmed and polished for enhanced comfort.
- Spark is proven to provide a more comfortable, productive treatment.**
- Spark aligners are BPA free.
* Data on file.
** Compared to aligners made with commercially available material.
What can I expect from Spark?
- Removable aligners means more effective brushing and flossing
- Being almost invisible, the clear aligners are discreet meaning life can go on as normal
- Spark is proven to keep your smile shining and minimize aligner stains**
- Eat whatever foods you like simply by removing your aligners
- Proven to be more efficient and effective than other aligner materials, getting your teeth to the right spot faster!*
- Your Spark provider designs the best smile for you, resulting in clear aligners that are custom made to your teeth
Spark Clear Aligners same price as Braces
We now offer Spark clear aligners for the same price as braces treatment! So if you are thinking about straightening your teeth, come in and see us.
Book Your No Obligation Orthodontic Consultation
Our orthodontic consultations are $175 which include a personalised treatment plan by our Specialist Orthodontist, Dr Daniel De Angelis, as well as X-rays, scans and photos.
If you decide to go ahead with treatment, the cost of the initial consult is taken off the cost of the retention phase of your treatment. If you have private health insurance, you may also be able to claim some of the cost of your initial consult, depending on your level of cover.
Making a booking is easy! You can book online anytime, at a time that suits you, or give us a call on 133 862 (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm) to arrange an appointment.
Anna, a Spark Patient’s Story
Anna talks about her experience with Spark clear aligners, and her new found confidence after her Spark transformation.