Dr Daniel De Angelis
Dr Daniel De Angelis is an Adelaide based Specialist Orthodontist with 20 years of experience in dentistry and orthodontics. With qualifications recognised both nationally and internationally, he has treated close to 10,000 patients.
After achieving a Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Bachelor of Science from the University of Adelaide, Dr De Angelis went on to obtain a Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Orthodontics. In recognition of his community work, Dr De Angelis was awarded the prestigious title of Fellow of the International College of Dentists, a college honouring the world’s leading dentists since 1920.
As a father to two young boys, Dr De Angelis is particularly passionate about treating and improving the lives of children. He actively supports Brainwave, an organisation supporting children with neurological conditions, and is a member of the ‘Give a Smile’ program, where one patient annually from the public dental waiting list is treated for free in private practice.
Dr De Angelis thoroughly enjoys treating people of all ages including children, adolescents and adults. It’s his vision and passion to TRANSFORM the smiles, and the lives, of all of his patients.
Dr De Angelis is a committed member of the following professional societies:
- Australian Society of Orthodontists
- Australian Dental Association (serving as councillor for 3 years)
- Membership in Orthodontics (Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons)
- Membership in Orthodontics (Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh)
Dr De Angelis is actively committed to both the Dental and Orthodontics professions, with an enthusiastic passion for education and professional development. In addition to his private practice work, Dr De Angelis has also served the orthodontic and dental community including:
- Clinical tutor at the University of Adelaide
- Visiting Fellow at Westmead Children’s Hospital, New South Wales
- Accredited orthodontic consultant for the Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Scheme, the Australian Craniofacial Unit at The Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Adelaide
- Australasian Orthodontic Study Group
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- Interdisciplinary Study Group
The Adelaide Seattle Study Club, Orthodontic Consultant on the Board of Advisors since 2002.
Dental ED – The Interdisciplinary Study Club
The Interdisciplinary Study Club, presented by Dr Daniel De Angelis and Dr Bill Oberdan, provides Continuing Professional Development (CPD) solutions and education for dentists and dental hygienists.
Our Interdisciplinary Study Club is designed to help dental professionals acquire excellent clinical tips that can be applied in the practice. The program provides members with high quality educational content presented by the world’s best educators using live interactive high-end web-conferencing technology, a concept first introduced by Dental ED in the dental industry around the world in 2004.
It’s free to attend – our gift to you in recognition of your generous support, which is sincerely appreciated.
To attend and to receive your CPD points, please register HERE.