Free Orthodontic Consultations
We offer FREE, no obligation, orthodontic consultations worth $164, including X-rays, scans and photos. Book online anytime! We are located in three Adelaide locations: Modbury, St Peters and West Lakes.
I’m interested in Invisalign. Can I get a free consult for Invisalign treatment?
Yes! If you are considering Invisalign we offer a free, no-obligation consultation worth $164 (this also includes X-rays, scans and photos) along with a free take home teeth whitening kit at the end of your Invisalign treatment.
We sometimes have patients who say they’ve been told they can’t have Invisalign. We treat complex orthodontic cases with Invisalign (not just simple cases) so rest assured you would be in good hands. Dr De Angelis was one of the first providers of Invisalign in the country! Yes, that’s right 🙂
What does the free consultation include?
It includes your initial consultation with Dr De Angelis and one of our Treatment Coordinators, as well as X-rays, scans and photos which help Dr De Angelis put together your free personalised treatment plan.
What’s the catch?!
Nothing! You are under no obligation to proceed with treatment.
What can I expect at the first appointment?
When you book your consultation, our friendly team will send you a welcome pack, including a form for you to fill out and bring to your first appointment.
At the first appointment, you will meet with one of our Treatment Coordinators and Dr De Angelis who will talk you through the best personalised treatment option for yourself (or your child). The Treatment Coordinators are there to assist Dr De Angelis and to answer any questions you may have.
You will have X-rays, scans and photos which help Dr De Angelis to put together a personalised treatment plan for you.
Will I be seeing Dr De Angelis at my appointments?
Yes, if you commenced treatment with us, you will be looked after by our Specialist Orthodontist, Dr De Angelis, as well as his team of clinicians, clinical assistants and reception staff.
Our clinicians are university trained to work alongside Dr De Angelis to deliver a high quality of care for our patients.
Do I need a referral?
No, you don’t need a referral to see a Specialist Orthodontist.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we do. We offer 0% interest free, flexible, payment plans to suit your budget and financial situation.
Our interest free payment plan solutions can be arranged over 24 or 30 months for example.
We also offer discounts for those who opt to pay in full at the commencement of treatment. We also offer sibling discounts to families.
OK, but who are you guys and why should I choose you?
Great question (ok, even if we say so ourselves!). Well, this is who we are and why you should consider us when thinking about orthodontic treatment:
- We are a family run practice in Adelaide, led by Dr De Angelis and his wife, Penny, and we genuinely care about our patients. You can learn more about TOC here.
- All day, every day Dr De Angelis fixes patients smiles and corrects their bites. It’s his passion (and is why he studied for 11 years). And he’s been doing this for 20 years – that’s a lot of transformed smiles! If you are interested in his qualifications, read more here.
- Dr De Angelis was one of the first providers of Invisalign in the country, and one of three providers of Spark clear aligners in the country. That tells you something about his experience and his level of expertise!
- We see patients of all ages from pre-teens to adults in their 50s and 60s.
- We take our jobs really seriously. Signing on for orthodontic treatment is a big deal for our patients. But we also like to have a bit of fun too! Have a look at our Google reviews here and type in ‘transform orthodontic care’.