Free Online Orthodontic Consultations
We offer free online orthodontic consultations with one of our Treatment Coordinators.
All you need to do is book an online consultation, take some photos of your teeth and we’ll provide expert orthodontic advice on treatments such as Invisalign clear aligners, Spark clear aligners, or braces.
Dr Daniel De Angelis and our team will evaluate your photos which we will discuss with you at your online consultation. We will also understand your expectations with the teeth and guide you to take the best next steps.
Following the free online consultation, you can book a face-to-face in-clinic consultation for $175, including a personalised treatment plan, X-rays, scans and photos. If you decide to go ahead with treatment, the initial consult cost is taken off the retention phase of your treatment. A face-to-face in-clinic consultation can be booked here.
Book Your Free Online Consult Today
- Simply book your consult online
- Send us five photos of your teeth via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the below video for reference.
- Our team will be in touch with you to confirm your booking and get you to fill out a new patient form.
- One of our treatment coordinators will then evaluate your photos then do an online consult with you.
What will the Online Consultation include?
- A free one-on-one discussion with our qualified Treatment Coordinator
- Expert advice
What will my treatment include?
- A full treatment plan providing advice on appropriate orthodontic treatment for your case, as well as information on the duration of treatment and costs
- Dental Monitoring – an app that allows us to monitor and control your progress remotely. This frees up your lifestyle to do the things you’d rather be doing, without compromising on treatment
- 0% interest-free payment plans
- Affordable monthly instalments over 24 or 30 months
- Free teeth whitening at the end of treatment
Please note: in-house scans and X-rays are not included as part of the free consultation. You may need up to two scans, for $50 each. This cost can be claimed under general dental, with the appropriate private health insurance.
So, are you ready? Book online today!
One of our Treatment Coordinators, all of whom are specially trained to assess and discuss your treatment options. They are happy to see you online for a virtual consultation or in the clinic.